[Comm2011] Log 2011-08-01; astrometry/rotator

John P. McFarland mcfarland at astro.rug.nl
Tue Aug 2 12:48:53 CEST 2011

Hi Koen,

Good to hear that at least part of the mystery is solved.  Once the fixes
come in, let's hope there are no more surprises.  In addition to the rotator
issue, I was wondering if the rotation asymmetry found by Armin may play any
further role.  I have assumed that the offset of ~2000 pixels in both X and
Y is currently compensated for by the pointing model, but I don't know if
there is anything more to do about it from your point of view.  Please let
me know what your ideas are concerning this.  Thanks!

Cheers,

-=John