[Comm2011] quickcheck: deviations chip 82

John P. McFarland mcfarland at astro.rug.nl
Tue Aug 9 03:03:53 CEST 2011

Hi Gert,

This is nothing new.  We have been seeing slightly deviant behavior of chip
82 in the quick check throughout commissioning.  This is also seen in the
number of hot pixels and in linearity plots.  Earlier, Dietrich sent word
that chip 82 (and two others) was showing some electronic noise.  It may all
be related, but we still are no closer to knowing what's going on.

Cheers,

-=John