[Comm2011] Fwd: Re: Evalso data transfer

Ewout M. Helmich helmich at astro.rug.nl
Fri Aug 12 07:25:13 CEST 2011

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Re: Evalso data transfer
Date: 	Thu, 11 Aug 2011 22:59:50 +0200
From: 	Stefano Zampieri <szampier at eso.org>
To: 	Ewout M. Helmich <helmich at astro.rug.nl>
CC: 	dha-Paranal-LaSilla <dha at eso.org>, Andy Wright <awright at eso.org>

Dear Ewout, DHA, Andy
  evalso_2 (the evalso machine @Paranal) is not reachable anymore from
  dta-srv (the FTP server in garching) so it's either the network or
  the evalso_2 system. I can't do any further check from here.

  DHA: please check if evalso_2 is still alive and if you can ping dta-srv

  Andy: is the network between evalso_2 and dta-srv all right ?

Stefano

PS
I'm on holiday until the end of next week but I will try to read my
email more or less regularly