[Comm2011] hercules obs plan suitable to test plate_system_decimal

Jeffrey Bout jeffreybout at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 15:21:09 CEST 2011

I have just concluded that for the hercules observation plan I use and
have always used the plates_kids_decimal system as Edwin send me
yesterday.
In my observation plan I have put the coordinates as delivered by
plates_kids_decimal with a few less digits (deviation between these
numbers and the original high precision numbers are always smaller
than 2e-6 arcsec)
So my observation plan is suitable to test the plate_system_decimal
Jeffrey