[Comm2011] CalTS wishlist

Willem-Jan Vriend wjvriend at astro.rug.nl
Wed Jun 8 14:23:06 CEST 2011

Changes in CalTS :

* A Comment  can be deleted for all ccd's
* Template has been added, clicking on an individual template shows the exposures

Because Template has no instrument attribute, templates can get mixed up. This happens when when templates from different instruments exist for the same period.

See :

     http://calts.test.astro-wise.org

If there are no bugs reported the coming 7 days, I'll make the changes AWBASE.

Best regards,

Willem-Jan.