[Comm2011] twilights at different rotator angles

Gijs Verdoes Kleijn verdoes at astro.rug.nl
Wed Jun 8 17:12:22 CEST 2011

Hi John and Edwin,

As a quick check I have divided the raw twilights at different rotator
angles by the one at rotangle=0: see top of this page:
http://wiki.astro-wise.org/projects:omegacam:commissioning:flatfields
~2-3% differences in twilightflats as a function of rotator angle are seen.

I think another analysis route is needed to say more than this about
dependence on rotator angle. My first thought is to look again at
twilightflats*gain

Best wishes, Gijs

--
|dr Gijs Verdoes Kleijn         |   astronomer                     |
|e-mail: verdoes at astro.rug.nl   |   OmegaCEN / Kapteyn Institute / |