[Comm2011] OCAM2 daily log day 5

John P. McFarland mcfarland at astro.rug.nl
Sat Jun 11 14:03:51 CEST 2011

Hi All,

We took some more twilight flats last night and this morning (z' is coming
Gert!).  There was more guiding testing.  It is nearly ready for real-world
testing, but I don't know when.  We discovered that some reflections
associated with the Moon while on the polar field were actually reflections
off the UT4 enclosure while looking over it.  More flux linearity data was
taken and then some 32 CCDs data.  But the most spectacular data taken for
the night was some exposures of the brightest object in the sky, for
qualitative astrometric purposes, of course.  A definite Must See!!!

Cheers,

-=John