[Comm2011] My trip to Paranal toubled

Marcela Campos mcampos at eso.org
Wed Jun 15 15:38:36 CEST 2011

Dear Edwin

On behalf of Parlogs (already discussed with them (Karen Vallejo)), I
contacted CWL and ask them about your question related to your trip from
SCL-ANF-SCL. Unfortunately the refund is not possible, but you can ask for
reissue a new ticket or you can transfer it to a colleague for future trip.

Regards,

Marcela