[Comm2011] Fwd: Re: Evalso-light

E. Helmich e.m.helmich at astro.rug.nl
Tue Mar 29 13:03:38 CEST 2011

Yesterday Olaf said he requires the full day today to connect the
detectors. Olaf, Bernard and Christoph are working on it now. Maybe Olaf's
estimate is conservative. Koen will arrive today, probably 2 hrs from now.

Since we are a day behind schedule it is likely something must change.
Bernard suggests we wait to see how things go the next 2 days/nights before
deciding anything about that, but he did ask how badly we need the whole
night the last night for PSF anisotropy. I think we do not, and that it
potentially could even move to OCM1B. We're here first and foremost for the
tilt after all.

Since my return flight to Amsterdam is actually with a day to spare, I
could stay another day on Paranal as well.

Ewout