[Comm2011] Daily reports and OBJECTS

helmich helmich at astro.rug.nl
Thu Mar 31 03:54:04 CEST 2011

Hi John,

1) OBJECT keyword. Stupid as it may seem, we probably won't have this for
some time. There is no OBJECT in the science templates themselves. Setting
the OBJECT is part of the acquisition template, which will only be used
once autoguiding using the OmegaCAM AG CCDs is set up (not yet). Instead
some other little detector that is part of the telescope is used.

2) Astrometry keywords. Thomas says that he knows of a document where
requirements are defined as to what must be in the headers. He'll dig this
up and pass it to Andrea, who will insert what's needed. I don't think we
need worry about this for the moment.

Ewout