[Comm2011] edge reflections

valentyn valentyn at astro.rug.nl
Sun May 8 19:50:39 CEST 2011

Hi Koen

I looked at it last night, during the only 1.5 hour we could open.
Indeed we find the effect in a narrow range but around 1.5 arcmin off the
edge.
The observations were quite time taking with  1.5 min read out due to slow
hard disk, and I used a grid of 30 arcsec, to search faster.
I did not zoom-in with finer grid, but could if you want.

I planned to work more on u sensitivity, but nights are not photometric.
At least I could get calib filter with 300 sec in u.

I'm afraid it's still very cloudy at the moment- sunday afternoon.

Good trip!

Edwin