[Comm2011] SA107

Gijs Verdoes Kleijn verdoes at astro.rug.nl
Wed May 25 17:02:19 CEST 2011

Hi Ewout,

So SDSS stars in refcat only covers half of SA107 it seems. The refcat
was not updated for SDSS DR7. From total coverage plots at
http://www.sdss.org/dr7/coverage/index.html it is hard to tell if it
covers more SA107. You can quickly check by selecting proper ra,dec in
the SDSS DR7 catalog server, CAS.

Best wishes, Gijs

--
|dr Gijs Verdoes Kleijn         |   astronomer                     |
|e-mail: verdoes at astro.rug.nl   |   OmegaCEN / Kapteyn Institute / |