[Comm2011] CCD # 92 -> #93

Dietrich Baade dbaade at eso.org
Mon Sep 12 14:10:49 CEST 2011

Dear Konrad, dear All,

Three e-mails within a minute confirming the previous mis-identification - so, this ought to be the truth.  Many thanks for the clarification (however:  how was that error possible in the first place?).

An important secondary analysis step would it be to check whether the crosstalk patterns between 94, 95, and 96 have changed.  In the past, 93 has seemingly played a fairly minor role in this - but it might still have been a major part of the cause.

Best regards,

Dietrich.