[KIDS] predefined comments in Quality-WISE

J.P. Mc Farland mcfarland at astro.rug.nl
Wed Apr 18 16:59:12 CEST 2012

Hi Everybody,

I have added a version of the predefined comments we discussed at the telecon to the test version of the Quality-WISE server (accessible through the test DBViewer: dbview.test.astro-wise.org).  The way they currently work is that these predefined comments can be added to the manual comments or just submitted as is.  There will be more advanced functionality and a new location for these in the new Quality-WISE server.

If I don't get any objections to the current list and functionality, I will put it into the main Quality-WISE server by the next telecon.

Cheers,

-=John