[KIDS] Crosstalk on CCD96 exceeds bias level

Ewout M. Helmich helmich at astro.rug.nl
Thu Apr 19 11:30:36 CEST 2012

Oh one more thing: the reason that you didn't see this effect during
commissioning is because the crosstalk has increased. It jumped after
the broken cable for CCD 93 was fixed. And it appears there was a
(smaller) jump around new year as well.

See:

http://wiki.astro-wise.org/projects:kids:crosstalk#crosstalk_trend

Regards,