[KIDS] KiDS internal delivery 1.0 feedback telecon

Gijs Verdoes Kleijn verdoes at astro.rug.nl
Thu Jul 19 16:31:16 CEST 2012

Dear all,

Thanks to those that joined yesterday's feedback telecon on the KiDS
internal delivery v1.0 data.
Please find the minutes at:
http://wiki.astro-wise.org/projects:kids:meetings:minutes:2012:0718

Especially for those not present: please feel free to respond to this
email with additional feedback on the delivered data.

Kind regards, on behalf of the KiDS production team,
Gijs Verdoes Kleijn, Jelte de Jong and Aniello Grado

--
|dr Gijs Verdoes Kleijn         |   astronomer                     |
|e-mail: verdoes at astro.rug.nl   |   OmegaCEN / Kapteyn Institute / |