[KIDS] QC coadds for KiDS-INT-DR2

Gijs Verdoes Kleijn verdoes at astro.rug.nl
Tue Nov 20 13:59:18 CET 2012

Dear COADD-QC-TEAM,

A first prototype of our quality-assessment table for coadds is available.
Please find it :
http://wiki.astro-wise.org/projects:kids:data_deliveries:internaldelivery2.0_scratch#data
It contains links per coadd to its quality-wise page plus its PSF
end-to-end figure.

The final quality-assessment table shall be delivered next week.
I propose to finalize the content and lay-out of the full
quality-assessment table by Friday this week.
So first question is: which additional quality assessment results should
we add?

Best wishes, Gijs and Ewout