[KIDS] telecon at 14:30

Jelte de Jong jelte at strw.leidenuniv.nl
Tue Apr 16 10:37:57 CEST 2013

Dear all,

coming back to the deadlines we set ourselves last Friday, we should
have all the manual masking done now.
Unfortunately a few are still missing, but hopefully they will be in
place later this morning.

Next step is to make the final combined masks and the final sourcelists,
with the deadline on Wednesday evening.
Please prepare for this, so that this can be started as soon as all the
manual masking files are in place!

Cheers,
Jelte

--