[KIDS] Manual masks done; final masks and sourcelists to be made

Gijs Verdoes Kleijn verdoes at astro.rug.nl
Tue Apr 16 15:31:13 CEST 2013

Agaah, forgot that one....in that case only this one is missing:
('KIDS_350.6_-32.1', 'OCAM_i_SDSS')
Who is reponsible for that one?

No need to remove the superfluous one in CVS.
Cheers, Gijs

--
|dr Gijs Verdoes Kleijn         |   astronomer                     |
|e-mail: verdoes at astro.rug.nl   |   OmegaCEN / Kapteyn Institute / |