[KIDS] Fwd: Fwd: Re: technical / down time scheduled for VST?

Gijs Verdoes Kleijn verdoes at astro.rug.nl
Thu Jul 4 22:37:53 CEST 2013

FYI

-------- Origineel bericht --------
Onderwerp: 	Fwd: Re: technical / down time scheduled for VST?
Datum: 	Fri, 21 Jun 2013 10:39:26 +0200
Van: 	Jelte de Jong <jelte at strw.leidenuniv.nl>
Aan: 	kids at strw.leidenuniv.nl <kids at strw.leidenuniv.nl>

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Re: technical / down time scheduled for VST?
Date: 	Thu, 20 Jun 2013 21:47:22 -0400
From: 	Thomas Szeifert <tszeifer at eso.org>
To: 	Steffen Mieske <smieske at eso.org>
CC: 	Jelte de Jong <jelte at strw.leidenuniv.nl>

Dear Steffen, Jelte,

it is only now that I have a date for interventions:

22./23.06.2013	Exchange of damaged cables in the rotator cable wrap
		Dismounting of the Cassegrain adapter cooling hose form the system

22./23.07.2013	Dismounting OmegaCAM
		Adapter functions test
		TCCD cooling repair (clogged or disconnected lines)
		TCCD cable exchange (damaged during the rotator incident)
		OmegaCAM interlock implementation (remaining item from punch list)
		Relocation of cooling hoses to access altitude motors
		Filter installation on telescope cooling lines
		Remounting OmegaCAM and recommissioning of the full system

The 2nd intervention will for sure take longer then a day - details are
still to be defined.

cheers,
Thomas

--
|dr Gijs Verdoes Kleijn         |   astronomer                     |
|e-mail: verdoes at astro.rug.nl   |   OmegaCEN / Kapteyn Institute / |