[News] EIS/MVM

Fedor I. Getman tig at na.astro.it
Mon Feb 2 16:28:37 CET 2004

It' very interesting, but before benchmarking, we must to download this
software.
So can You explain, how it's possible receive login/password for download
from  http://eso.org/science/eis/software/release_25000017_EIS-MVM.html .

On Mon, 2 Feb 2004, Luiz DaCosta wrote:

> I would like to inform that we have made the software
> EIS/MVM publicly available and we invite comments
> from our colleagues in Astrowise. The code,
> which is one of ESO's delieverable to Awe
> can be retrieved by visiting the EIS home
> page.
>
> We would also be interested in benchmarking
> the software with other implementations. Please
> contact us for exploring this possibility
>
> All the best
>
> Luiz

            Fedor I. Getman
INAF (Istituto Nazionale di AstroFisica)
Osservatorio Astronomico di Capodimonte
via Moiariello 16, I-80131 Napoli, Italy
tel/fax:  +39-081-5575445/456710
e-mail:   tig at na.astro.it