[Comm2011] Distorsion, crosstalk, tilt: outlook for OCAM 1B

Gijs Verdoes Kleijn verdoes at astro.rug.nl
Fri Apr 1 12:47:27 CEST 2011

Dear OCAM 1A commissioning team,

We are of course very interested to hear the outcome of last nights work
on the distorsions (i.e., anisotropy of the PSF), cross-talk and
saturation. If you find the time in your busy schedule.
Let us know where we can help out today with additional analysis. We
expect the data in this afternoon.

Tilt and PSF anisotropy can have an effect on the OCAM 1B schedule. What
is the opinion on the mountain regarding this?
Please let us know if can help there with further analysis.

Best wishes, om behalf of the Groningen team,
Gijs

--
|dr Gijs Verdoes Kleijn         |   astronomer                     |
|e-mail: verdoes at astro.rug.nl   |   OmegaCEN / Kapteyn Institute / |