[Comm2011] OBject

Konrad Kuijken kuijken at strw.leidenuniv.nl
Fri Apr 1 17:16:54 CEST 2011

Exciting isn't it?
Surely we are not already complaining about data volume ;-)

RA and DEC are there, and we only looked at a limited set of data, so
it is not too hard to figure out for now.
I'm amazed we got this far in COM1A. But remember these are not yet
science-quality data:
no guiding, some optical alignment remains, often bad filter focus
offsets, etc.
We should find a way to make sure these data are flagged appropriately
in the db.

Also, I confess I did not find the time, and did not have the memory,
to figure out what to put in the STRATEGY keyword. We were observing
in engineering mode all the time which means you fill in the templates
by hand every time. The keyword is there, but you should not take the
values seriously. Perhaps we can use this keyword to flag all
commissioning data?

Koen