[Comm2011] Status

Gijs Verdoes Kleijn verdoes at astro.rug.nl
Fri Apr 29 15:20:53 CEST 2011

Dear Ewout,

Thanks for the update. As soon as the data has arrived here and is
ingested we will focus on the QuickCheck and gain measurements at
various FIERA/preamp settings. To help us give useful feedback for you.
-What is considered suboptimal besides the slightly higher readnoise?

In any case we will evaluate saturation behavior here.

Best wishes, Gijs

--
|dr Gijs Verdoes Kleijn         |   astronomer                     |
|e-mail: verdoes at astro.rug.nl   |   OmegaCEN / Kapteyn Institute / |