[Comm2011] Data transfer stopped?

smieske smieske at eso.org
Tue Aug 9 10:44:04 CEST 2011

Dear Ivan,

there may be a problem with EVALSO LIGHT, see the below email by Ewout
Helmich from Groningen. Could you check whether all the connections are up
and running?

Diskspace on wocoff is enought, but shouldn't matter anyway, since wocoff
is the end-station of the transfer.

Thanks a lot and cheers,
Steffen

--