[Comm2011] Data transfer stopped?

Ewout M. Helmich helmich at astro.rug.nl
Wed Aug 10 08:41:30 CEST 2011

Hi,

I'm replying to Stefano Zampieri; the only one I know at ESO to work on
this.

Stefano the data transer for Evalso-light has stopped; on the ESO FTP
server dta-srv.hq.eso.org the last file I see is from several days ago
now. Ivan Aranda says on the Paranal side things are up and running, so
it seems the issue is at ESO. Can you look into this?

Regards,
Ewout