[Comm2011] Fwd: Re: Evalso data transfer

Gert Sikkema sikkema at astro.rug.nl
Fri Aug 12 07:54:22 CEST 2011

hi all,
I do not know, the people from VLTI controlroom are doing this. I will
check tomorrow afternoon with those people.
What data have priority??? From today and tomorrow and from the last 3-4
days or so?
Until what date is everything complete / what data you already have
complete???
GS

--
dr. Gert Sikkema
Kapteyn Institute Zernike Building, room 133,
sikkema at astro.rug.nl
homepage: http://www.astro.rug.nl/~sikkema
31-50-3634548

Popular lectures on: