[Comm2011] Fwd: Re: Evalso data transfer

Ewout M. Helmich helmich at astro.rug.nl
Fri Aug 12 08:32:25 CEST 2011

Hi,

Indeed, ESO Garching is getting data again. Unfortunately now in
Groningen it's stopped once again. So, if possible try to get everything
Gert, but start with the last 3 days. If you really don't have time te
get everything on there, don't worry about it because we have everything
up to ~9 aug ingested.

Ewout