[Comm2011] OCAM2 observing schedule input

John P. McFarland mcfarland at astro.rug.nl
Fri Jun 10 01:59:04 CEST 2011

Hi Gijs,

Thanks for the input.  I will tackle these as I can.  The ADC is only now
available, so I will do the polar field with and without as soon as I have
the opportunity.  The photometric conditions tonight seem a bit more
promising for the linearity, but that remains to be seen.  Is it necessary
to do all 32 CCDs in all key+z,V,B, both with the ADC in and out (7*32*2),
or just one or two filters with the ADC (the requirement doesn't mention the
ADC)?  If so, that will take some time.  If you have looked at the set I
have already taken and know which ones definitely need to be redone, please
let me know that as well.  Thanks!

Cheers,

-=John