[Comm2011] OCAM2 daily log day 3

John P. McFarland mcfarland at astro.rug.nl
Sat Jun 11 00:57:46 CEST 2011

Hi Gert,

Thanks for the info.  We will try for z' sky flats this morning.  If we are
not successful, we will try again tomorrow night.

I will re-observe g'-band (ADC in and out) in known photometric conditions.

There is some ambiguity about the rotator angles now stored in the headers,
but you can get comparison values from the keywords:

HIERARCH ESO ADA ABSROT START
HIERARCH ESO ADA ABSROT END
HIERARCH ESO ADA POSANG
HIERARCH ESO TEL PARANG START
HIERARCH ESO TEL PARANG END

in the RawFitsData headers (e.g., RawFitsData.get_header_list(), these
keywords will be in the primary header, index 0).  Be warned that the ADA
keywords appear no longer to get their values properly.  If you can do your
investigations with just the parallax angles (PARANG) combining RA, DEC, and
LST, you will likely have the most consistent result.

Cheers,

-=John