[Comm2011] archival OmegaCAM detector data?

John P. McFarland mcfarland at astro.rug.nl
Tue Mar 29 12:54:21 CEST 2011

Hi Dietrich,

Here is a histogram of the maximum pixel values of ESO_CCD_#66, the one the
was replaced that had two hot columns.  All maximum values are above 60000
ADU and 25 of them are at the maximum possible of the data: 65535 ADU.
These are taken from 1345 ILT images of all types.  I can look at all the
other CCDs to see if they are similar.  Hopefully sometime this
afternoon we
will have a large amount of the commissioning data thus far ingested into
our system and be able to do a similar investigation on that data from here.

Cheers,

-=John