[Comm2011] archival OmegaCAM detector data?

Gijs Verdoes Kleijn verdoes at astro.rug.nl
Tue Mar 29 12:53:50 CEST 2011

Dear Dietrich and Ewout,

In a raw domeflat frame on chip ESO_CCD_#66 I found a saturated column
at columnnumber 276.
Hope this is what you are in need of.

Ewout can retrieve all information regarding this observation using:
http://dbview.astro-wise.org/DbView?mode=object_view&class_str=RawDomeFlatFrame&object_id=f542f1b80228eee2e0307d814c063747

For convenience I have put the fits frame also on-line as:
http://www.astro.rug.nl/~verdoes/OmegaCAM/OCAM.2005-04-13T09:41:54.629_2.fits

Best wishes, Gijs

--
|dr Gijs Verdoes Kleijn         |   astronomer                     |
|e-mail: verdoes at astro.rug.nl   |   OmegaCEN / Kapteyn Institute / |