[Comm2011] Data from EVALSO

E. Helmich e.m.helmich at astro.rug.nl
Tue Mar 29 15:53:48 CEST 2011

Here are some notes for the data. The files uploaded by Evalso/DFS have
names in format OMEGA.<dateobs>.fits, but the DATE-OBS header item can
differ by a millisecond or something, so if we ingest we can get slightly
different names. The header item ORIGFILE maps to the e.g. "OBS086" etc.
numbers in the log.

Ewout