[Comm2011] OmegaCAM commissioning mailinglist and wiki

Gijs Verdoes Kleijn verdoes at astro.rug.nl
Tue Mar 29 20:44:27 CEST 2011

Dear all,

You are now part of the mailinglist for OmegaCAM Commissioning. It's
address is comm2011 at astro-wise.org. Please include
comm2011 at astro-wise.org in your commissioning emails from now on
whenever relevant. That way an email archive is established
automatically. Archive itself and general information on the mailinglist
can be accessed at: http://listman.astro-wise.org/mailman/listinfo/comm2011
Member listing can be accessed from there, it is now:
     * belikov at astro.rug.nl
     * bout at astro.rug.nl
     * danny at astro.rug.nl
     * helmich at astro.rug.nl
     * kgb at astro.rug.nl
     * kuijken at strw.leidenuniv.nl
     * mcfarland at astro.rug.nl
     * pizagno at astro.rug.nl
     * sikkema at astro.rug.nl
     * valentyn at astro.rug.nl
     * verdoes at astro.rug.nl
     * wjvriend at astro.rug.nl
Kor Begeman maintains the mailinglist.

We have started a commissioning wiki as well:
http://wiki.astro-wise.org/projects:omegacam:start
It contains links to daily logs we are making in Groningen, links to
documents, ETC, etcetera.
For technical questions: John McFarland is maintaining the wiki.

Best wishes for all the hard and exciting work both on mountain and off
mountain,
Gijs

--
|dr Gijs Verdoes Kleijn         |   astronomer                     |
|e-mail: verdoes at astro.rug.nl   |   OmegaCEN / Kapteyn Institute / |