[Comm2011] Astrometry values in headers

John P. McFarland mcfarland at astro.rug.nl
Wed Mar 30 10:18:23 CEST 2011

Hi Ewout,

I have been very busy with the ingest and calibrations, and the science data
has taken a back seat.  Indeed, this is not really an official topic until
OCM1B.  Regardless, what should be in the headers are the standard
astrometric values similar to what is estimated in the HeaderTranslator.  I
will check what is in there and attempt a solution as soon as I have the
opportunity and get back to you.

Cheers,

-=John