[Comm2011] object name recording and twilight flats

helmich helmich at astro.rug.nl
Thu Mar 31 15:47:04 CEST 2011

Hi Gijs,

I think the OB is what it is because we're really working on the template
level (despite using something called Broker for Observing Blocks). I can
ask Andrea, but I doubt changes can be easily made.

About skyflats, I thought Bernard had made them this morning, getting up
early specifically for the twilight period, but I only see dome flats. I
wonder if it's possible to make flats on the twilight sky using the
domeflat template...

Ewout