[Comm2011] updated commissioning log day 6

Konrad Kuijken kuijken at strw.leidenuniv.nl
Fri May 6 04:10:04 CEST 2011

Hi guys,

I am sure this will appear in tonight's log as well, but just to
emphasize that you will get 10 images on the leo triplet (5 in g, 5 in
i; 300 sec exposure each) starting at timestamp 2011-05-06T01:27.
Seeing not great, a little over 1 arcsec. I think these will be good
additions to the PR images, so it would be nice if they could be
processed and sent to eso with some priority.

Koen