[KIDS] KiDS-N vs SDSS

Gijs Verdoes Kleijn verdoes at astro.rug.nl
Thu Jul 12 11:46:42 CEST 2012

Dear Mario and Jeffrey,

Conclusion at yesterday's telecon part on KiDS-SDSS comparison:
-Jeffrey has gained experience and has Astro-WISE code in place to do
KiDS-N vs SDSS comparison massively.
-Mario has code and gained experience how to do the comparison best
(MAG_AUTO vs APER, statistics etcetera).

I propose as next step that Jeffrey and Mario exchange their experience
and then use this mailinglist thread to propose next steps.

Best wishes, Gijs

--
|dr Gijs Verdoes Kleijn         |   astronomer                     |
|e-mail: verdoes at astro.rug.nl   |   OmegaCEN / Kapteyn Institute / |