[KIDS] QC Coadd: qc script updated with astrometry checks

Jelte de Jong jelte at strw.leidenuniv.nl
Fri Mar 2 17:37:47 CET 2012

Dear all,

a new version of the qcCoadd.py script is available.
Thanks to Mario Radovich it now also includes checks on the astrometry
of matched sources in the overlapping regions.
I have also moved the definitions of the QC parameters to the top of the
script, to provide a quick overview and allow them to be changed easily.
See the wiki page for more details and example output:
http://wiki.astro-wise.org/projects:kids:survey_task_teams:coadds

I suggest that next week we start a first QC run of the available
coadds. The first run should be aimed at weeding out the really
catastrophic failures. For this, the limits on photometry and astrometry
should be relatively forgiving. With the data we get out of this run we
will be able to define more stringent limits for subsequent QC runs.

Have a good weekend!

Cheers,
Jelte

--