[KIDS] QC Coadd: qc script updated with astrometry checks

Jelte de Jong jelte at strw.leidenuniv.nl
Tue Mar 6 17:17:51 CET 2012

Dear all,

I have put a new version of the qcCoadd.py script in the repository.
The script now updates the is_valid value for the coadds and adds comments.

At the moment I am running the script on the coadds, so we will have
some results of the first run tomorrow during the telecon.

Cheers,
Jelte

--
Dr. Jelte T. A. de Jong