[KIDS] QC FRINGES: ReducedScienceFrames invalidated due to improved defringing

Hugo Buddelmeijer buddel at astro.rug.nl
Tue Mar 6 14:14:21 CET 2012

Dear KiDS team,

An errata to yesterdays mail: only bad FringeFrames have been
invalidated, always with a comment (and subsequently remade).
ReducedScienceFrames using bad FringeFrames are /not/ invalidated.

Some ReducedScienceFrames (mainly of chip 89) are invalidated due to
residual fringe detection that is done independently from the checks on
the FringeFrames.

Greetings,
Hugo Buddelmeijer.