[KIDS] KIDSCAT mag lim implementation

Gijs Verdoes Kleijn verdoes at astro.rug.nl
Thu Nov 22 12:07:54 CET 2012

Dear Jelte et al.,

FYI,
Francesco and I have been maintaining lim. mag. results at
http://wiki.astro-wise.org/projects:kids:data_deliveries:internaldelivery2.0#catalog_extraction
which includes comparison to predictions and idea of sensitivity decreases.

Cheers, Gijs

--
|dr Gijs Verdoes Kleijn         |   astronomer                     |
|e-mail: verdoes at astro.rug.nl   |   OmegaCEN / Kapteyn Institute / |