[KIDS] KiDS production telecon tomorrow April 17, 14:00

Gijs Verdoes Kleijn verdoes at astro.rug.nl
Tue Apr 16 14:14:27 CEST 2013

Dear all,

Please remember that our next KiDS production team telecon is this Wednesday

** 17 April 2013 at 14:00 CEST. **

Proposed agenda:

 1.
    Updates from nodes
 2.
    KiDS-ESO-DR1
    <http://wiki.astro-wise.org/projects:kids:data_deliveries:kids-eso-dr1:home>:
     1.
        KiDS-ESO-DR1: Production
        <http://wiki.astro-wise.org/projects:kids:data_deliveries:kids-eso-dr1:productiondashboard>:
        masks, sourcelists, synoptic table
     2.
        Photometric quality
        <http://wiki.astro-wise.org/projects:kids:data_deliveries:kids-eso-dr1:release_notes:photometric_calibration>:
        night quality assessment, trilegal/principle color assessment
     3.
        Visual inspection
        <http://wiki.astro-wise.org/projects:kids:data_deliveries:kids-eso-dr1:qualitycontrol>:
        sourcelists + masks: how/when/what
     4.
        KiDS-ESO-DR1 release notes
        <http://wiki.astro-wise.org/projects:kids:data_deliveries:kids-eso-dr1:releasenotes>
        assembly: what/who/when
     5.
        ESO Phase 3
        <http://wiki.astro-wise.org/projects:kids:data_deliveries:kids-eso-dr1:esophase3_requirements>:
        test and status
 3.
    Open AI's from previous telecon +AOB, see Minutes 03 Apr 2013
    <http://wiki.astro-wise.org/projects:kids:meetings:minutes:2013:0403>

Contact details are as usual (see below).

Best wishes, Jelte and Gijs

--
|dr Gijs Verdoes Kleijn         |   astronomer                     |
|e-mail: verdoes at astro.rug.nl   |   OmegaCEN / Kapteyn Institute / |