[KIDS] list of coadds to be inspected

Jelte de Jong jelte at strw.leidenuniv.nl
Thu Feb 28 17:35:11 CET 2013

Hi Ewout, Lino,

considering the large number of OBs that suffer from the EMC issue, I
don't think it's realistic to re-observe these data (with i-band as the
only viable exception).

For the moment my feeling is that we should try to keep it out of the
coadds as much as possible. Therefore I think that coadds with EMC noise
in them should be candidates for reprocessing.

Cheers,
Jelte

E: jelte at strw.leidenuniv.nl
T: +31-(0)715275818