[KIDS] list of coadds to be inspected

Ewout M. Helmich helmich at astro.rug.nl
Thu Feb 28 16:51:14 CET 2013

Hi Lino,

Do you have ideas about what to do with images affected by EMC stripes?
18/27 of my coadds are affected by this, so reobserving them would
require a lot of time. On the other hand, the stripes are usually
detected as satellite tracks (although the algorithm seems to duplicate
the lines), there is some residual noise in the coadd.

Regards,
Ewout