[KIDS] Reminder: KiDS telecon tomorrow Jan 23, 14:00

Gijs Verdoes Kleijn verdoes at astro.rug.nl
Tue Jan 22 14:33:54 CET 2013

Dear KiDS production team,

Please be reminded that our next KiDS production team telecon is this
Wednesday
   23 Jan 2013 at 14:00 CEST.

Proposed Agenda
1. Updates from nodes
2. KiDS-ESO-DR1
<http://wiki.astro-wise.org/projects:kids:data_deliveries:kids-eso-dr1:home>:

     - production status
<http://wiki.astro-wise.org/projects:kids:data_deliveries:kids-eso-dr1:productiondashboard>
     - ESO Phase 3 requirements
<http://wiki.astro-wise.org/projects:kids:data_deliveries:kids-eso-dr1:esophase3_requirements>
     - sourcelists
<http://wiki.astro-wise.org/projects:kids:data_deliveries:kids-eso-dr1:sourcelists>:
improving depth / comparison to CFHTL(en)S and content to deliver
3. Open AI's from previous telecon
<http://wiki.astro-wise.org/projects:kids:meetings:minutes:2013:0109>

Contact details are as usual (see below).

Best wishes, Gijs and Jelte

--
|dr Gijs Verdoes Kleijn         |   astronomer                     |
|e-mail: verdoes at astro.rug.nl   |   OmegaCEN / Kapteyn Institute / |