[WP3] database operations

Kor G. Begeman kgb at astro.rug.nl
Wed Jan 21 12:16:12 CET 2004

Hello WP3-ers,

I committed two days ago the SourceList and AssociateList classes
together with some db tools and additional stuff to get the things going.

Please read in the README file in the opipe checkout how to install the
python and oracle wrappers to the htm routines.

Instructions are in the Manual (opipe/docs/Manual.pdf) how to setup the
  AW_UTIL package.

Please let me know if or when you are experiencing problems with the
documentation and the install procedures.

I am thinking about making some simple (unit)tests so that in the future
things will go somewhat smoother. At the moment I am working on the
documentation of the AssociateList class which will be ready at the end
of this week (I hope).

Cheers,

Kor

--