[WP3] SourceList Class

Kor G. Begeman kgb at astro.rug.nl
Thu Mar 25 14:09:20 CET 2004

Hi All,

I just implemented three new methods on SourceList, make_skycat, area_search and
sql_query. The methods are documented in the code (i.e. with
help(sl.sources.make_skycat) where sl is an instance of a SourceList) and in the
Manual.

Mark, maybe the area_search routine could help you in searching through
different sourcelists. Meanwhile we are still looking into the problem you reported.

Cheers,

Kor

--

Dr. K.G. Begeman