[WP3] [Fwd: HTM port survey]

Kor G. Begeman kgb at astro.rug.nl
Mon Mar 16 12:10:37 CET 2009

L.S.

The mail below was sent to me by George Fekete and I forward this to you
since it is important for the astro-wise software. The current version
we are using is somewhat buggy and we need a new (C++) version
desperately. So please all of you mail George (gyuri at skysrv.pha.jhu.edu)
that you are interested in a C++ version.

Thanks,

Kor Begeman