[WP3] Dataservers

Kor Begeman kgb at astro.rug.nl
Tue Mar 1 15:59:18 CET 2011

L.S.

I have committed a script (astro/toolbox/awds) which should be able to
startup your dataserver(s) after some minor modifications to that
script. It is documented internally. Also instructions on how to
increase the maximum number of open files on the dataserver machine can
be found there.
I also have  commited a script (common/toolbox/aws-start) which is a
template for an init.d script to startup and shutdown any astro-wise
service when the machine startsup or shutsdown.

I hope that we all will have the current version of the dataserver
running with the correct options (which are in astro/toolbox/awds).

Cheers,

Kor

--
Dr. K.G. Begeman